Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mike


When Mike and I were getting everything packed up to move I was looking through his boxes from Elementary School and Junior High when I came across this...


Poor guy. The only thing he has done is meet "knew" people.

It was fun going through his things. His mom had kept all the love notes between him and his little girlfriends. He was quite the Romeo. And he was involved in EVERYTHING-skiing, lacrosse, baseball, soccer, roller blading, skate boarding, wake boarding, long boarding, mountain biking, etc. etc. I honestly don't see how Linda had any free-time at all.

I love how he just picks things up and does them but if I was more competitive I'm pretty sure it would drive me insane. For example, here are some completely random things he is pretty good at: yo-yo-ing, the harmonica, knitting!, saxophone, ceramics (or anything artsy), bag pipes!, cooking, car mechanics, poetry?!? and so on and so forth. It seems there is something new everyday. Last night I got to listen to him test out the ukulele for an hour in bed.


1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I'm quite impressed with that list! bagpipes? knitting?? who knew? :) I'm glad you found a man full of surprises and hidden talents, who will never be boring, guaranteed!

    ReplyDelete