Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mom

Today my mom turned 44. She thinks this is old but I certainly don't. Most of my "peers" have parents in their 50s, 60s, and 70s (so I don't think it's rude to announce her age). It is easy to remember because she is almost exactly 20 years older than me. At my age she would have had a four year-old and a two year-old. Weird.

Most of you know my mom so you know how amazing she is. EVERYONE loves her. You can't help but love her. It's impossible not to. I mean, look at how cute she is! 


I hope when I have kids that they look like Grandma. Or Aunt Megan since they are one and the same. 

I love it! (Notice the bangs. Very well cut.)

Senior pic. What a babe! She hates this picture but too bad. She's like an 80's supermodel.

Happy Birthday! Wish we could be there.


2 comments:

  1. Oh she is SO SO SO the BEST ever! Aren't we lucky? I wish we could be there with you mom!

    ReplyDelete